When ensuring the safety of your employees is a critical aspect of your job, Integrity Safety has partnered with OSCA to offer extensive computer-based training (CBT) programs that allow you to deliver consistent and comprehensive safety training in multiple languages, streamed to each of your locations.
Our interactive courses are designed to maintain interest and maximize retention of important safety training information.
And we can customize the training program to best meet the needs of your organization.
Integrity/OSCA CBT safety training curriculum covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 10- and OSHA 30-hour courses)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including respirator fit test and respiratory protection training
- Construction courses that cover basic rigging, scaffolding, hand and power tool safety, fall protection and confined space hazards, to name a few
- Environmental, health and safety courses that cover asbestos awareness, industrial ergonomics, HAZWOPER and blood-born pathogens
- Safety specialist certification
- HR compliance
- And many other safety issues
CBT safety solutions will help you change behaviors and enhance safety and compliance at all of your locations. Go to OSCA’s online training course catalog, then call us at 360-574-6071 to register.