This class will equip students with the training as required by OSHA and WAC. Participants will have the opportunity to assess various scenarios and come up with solutions that provide worker protection. Participants will be given a test at the end of the class and, upon successful completion, will receive certification showing successful completion of the class. The training will cover:
- Competent person requirements
- Inspection requirements
- Access and egress requirements
- Protective systems and their uses
- Soils testing requirements and types and
- Hazards associated with excavations and trenching including hazardous atmospheres.